St Joseph’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff, governors and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. For more information please see our safeguarding policy which can be found under Key Information > Policies & Statements > Safeguarding Policy.
We have set up a new email address for parents to use to contact us with any information linked to Covid-19.
The email has been set up so that parents have a quick and easy way to report to school anything that is linked to a suspected Covid-19 case or a confirmed Covid-19 case within your household. The email address is - email@example.com
Please only use this email in the first instance if:
- you need to inform school that your child (who attends St Joseph's) has developed symptoms of Covid-19
- you need to inform school that your child has tested positive for Covid-19
- you need to inform school that a household member has developed symptoms of Covid-19
- your child or the whole household has been asked to self-isolate as you have been contacted by the Test and Trace service
We may then ask you to contact us via this email again if:
- you book a test and need to inform us of when this will be
- you have received Covid-19 test results for your child or a member of the household (you can send the test results in to this email address)
All other enquiries must still be sent to the school's office email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to contact via telephone then that is fine, but this direct email will mean that senior members of staff will be able to have the information as early as possible and at times when the school is closed (such as evenings and weekends). This will really help us with our forward planning.
Mrs C Dunne